The APU Libraries offer education and support for faculty and students regarding copyright compliance and fair use.
- APU School of Music Copyright Policy
- Copyright Compliance Policy
- Copyright Policy For Works Created at or in Affiliation with Azusa Pacific University
- Written Plan to Effectively Combat the Unauthorized Distribution of Copyrighted Material
- Copyright LibGuides
- Fair Use Checklist
- Campus Copyright Rights and Responsibilities: A Basic Guide to Policy Considerations (Association of American Universities) (PDF)
The Libraries offer several copyright education workshops:
- Copyright Basics (Students)
- Copyright or Copywrong? (Faculty basic course)
- Advanced Copyright, Fair Use (Faculty course)
To learn more about your rights or to schedule a workshop, contact the University Libraries.