Helping Students Tell Redemptive Stories
Azusa Pacific University’s cinematic arts programs, offered through the School of Visual and Performing Arts, combine rigorous coursework and hands-on learning opportunities, preparing students to graduate ready to enter the industry.
Visit our creative portfolio and resources site to view upcoming student films, behind-the-scenes details, blogs, events, and more!
In each cinematic arts program, faculty bring years of industry experience to the classroom, guiding their students to become difference makers in television and film. Once students have completed the program, they have access to our network of alumni who have risen to positions of authority in the entertainment industry, where they can help us place interns and recommend our top graduates for jobs in their organizations.
Cinematic arts programs include:
- MA in Screenwriting
- BA in Cinematic Arts with concentrations in Production and Post, Entertainment Executive, and Screen Studies.
- BA in Animation and Visual Effects
- BA in Games and Interactive Media
- BFA in Cinematic Arts Production
- BA in Screenwriting
- Screen Studies minor
- Screenwriting minor
- Faculty Spotlight: Professor Paolo Cascio, Cinematic Arts
- Alumni Spotlight: Tajianna Okechukwu, ‘19, BFA in Theatre Arts & BA in Cinematic Arts, Film & TV Studies concentration.
- Student Spotlight: Hannah Biggins ‘23, Cinematic Arts
- Faculty Spotlight: Professor Jim Hope, Cinema
- Faculty Profile: Jesse Negron Goes Off
Twitter: Stay Up to Date
Join us for our annual Premiere Night! The live stream starts at 7pm, click here to join! https://t.co/YAh4S6APea https://t.co/eiddqAPa8U
Join us for #APUGivingDay on April 13 & give to what you love at APU! https://t.co/2ySRMZsvxe #APUGivingDay https://t.co/LXs4pqbXD4 https://t.co/VTnFLkvfdd
#live now with @mikechubbLA talking about #vfx and his experience with working on @CallofDuty #CallofDuty https://t.co/N4bdovx4No
Calling all #gamers and #CallofDuty players! Meet the #VFX senior artist known for working on #COD. FREE event, register here: https://t.co/K18jzk02Nu https://t.co/Hs5qoa63MY
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.