Further Your Skills and Advance Your Career with APU’s BS in Nursing for LVNs
The BS in Nursing LVN to BSN program at Azusa Pacific University caters to licensed vocational nurses who want to advance their nursing career. Through rigorous studies and practical faith integration, you’ll be equipped to lead teams and make an impact in the changing healthcare environment. Complete the program in just two years, studying alongside a small cohort of peers with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Earn Your Degree Close to Home
Available in Victorville, San Bernardino, or Monrovia, the BS in Nursing LVN to BSN program gives you the opportunity to pursue your BSN and reach your career goals in a location that’s convenient for you.
Students at APU’s regional campuses benefit from the same quality nursing education offered at the Azusa campus, and receive personalized attention in a supportive, Christian environment. Taught by experienced faculty-practitioners, the LVN to BSN centers on the foundation of nursing care for individuals, families, and communities across the lifespan and in a variety of environments. Students gain hands-on experience through clinical opportunities, and benefit from state-of-the-art technology, including simulators and virtual patients.
- Professors use students’ experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested.
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- Nursing education provides the theoretical basis for nursing practice, emphasizing the essential interrelationship of theory, practice, policy, and research.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.