Change of Program

Admission to graduate and professional programs at Azusa Pacific University is program-specific. If a student changes plans and wishes to enroll in a program other than that to which he or she was accepted, then the student must file a Change of Program form with the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions in the Graduate and Professional Center. International students must contact the International Center.

An admissions enrollment counselor will contact the student if further documentation and materials are required for this change of program. No credit toward the new degree program will be granted before written program acceptance has been secured.

Apply Now

Request Information

Full Menu