We want you to feel as prepared as possible as you begin your journey at Azusa Pacific University. These how-to guides and videos are designed to aid you as you complete the enrollment process at APU.
How to Register for Classes
During your orientation online session, the Academic Success Center will walk you through how to register for classes. You can also watch the following tutorial, or learn more about registering for classes online.
How to Complete FERPA
- Go to home.apu.edu and select “FERPA Authorization” under the “My Profile” tab.
- Select “Add an Authorized Individual” or “Edit” to update a user’s information.
- Type in the user’s first name, last name, and a password that they will provide when requesting information about your account.
- Select the information you would like to authorize this person to access. Then select “Save.”
How to Make a Payment
- Visit home.apu.edu and select “Billing and Payment” under the “Financials” tab.
- Select “Make Payment,” then follow the prompts to make your payment.
- The amount needed to bring your account current is automatically filled in for you.
- Please pay this amount to bring your account current.
How to Waive or Enroll in APU Health Insurance
- Visit Gallagher Student Health’s APU page.
- Select “Student Waive/Enroll” under “Student Access.”
- Log in with your APU email as your username and the password you created (for new users, your student ID number is your initial password).
- Select “I want to enroll” or “I want to waive.”
- If waiving, complete the important considerations page, then the waiver form. When both pages are complete, click “Continue” at the bottom of the form.
- If enrolling, complete the enrollment form and click “Continue” at the bottom of the form.
- Review your information, then select “Submit Form.”
- You will receive a confirmation email that your information has been submitted.