Make a Payment
Payments can be made online through our online Billing and Payment System.
- A Guided Tour of Your Account Statement (PDF) – What it all means and important things to look for.
- Can’t log onto our online Billing and Payment System? Are you set up as an Authorized Payer?
- Billing and Payment Statement Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Online Billing and Payment System FAQs
Note: Because we use an online Billing and Payment System, we do not mail paper bills/statements. Students will receive emails at their university email address, enabling them to review their statement and make payments online. Students can set up his/her parents as authorized payers so that they may receive email notifications when statements are ready to be viewed, as well as make electronic check payments.
Print a copy of the bill from your online account, write a check for the appropriate amount, and mail to:Cashiering Services (East Campus, Building 29)
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa CA 91702-7000
Make checks payable to Azusa Pacific University and include the student’s name and APU ID number on the check.
Credit Card Policy
Azusa Pacific University accepts credit card payments for charges that appear on the student account, including tuition, room, and board. Credit card payments are subject to a service fee amounting to 2.75% or 4.25% for international credit cards. Service fees are charged and collected by our third-party vendor; the fees are not paid to APU.
Have a credit on your account? It will be automatically refunded to you within 2-3 weeks after the end of the Add/Drop period. The check will be sent to your APU campus box. If you don’t have one, it will be mailed to the mailing address specified on your student account.
Students and/or parents can also use our online Billing and Payment System to deposit money into an account called Cougar Bucks, which students can use at all Dining Services venues, the Campus Store, Azusa Print + Design, library printers, and selected vending machines around campus.
Azusa Pacific University has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of making payments from your home country. To make an international payment:
- Visit our online Billing and Payment System
- Sign in using your APU NetID and password
- View or download your most recent statement to see your current balance
- Select “Make Payment”
- Select “International payments with Flywire” or go to Flywire
For help making payments, contact Flywire’s Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To wire funds, download the Wire Transfer Funds Form (PDF) and fill in the “Funds wired from” and “Purpose of funds” sections. This form can be given to the institution wiring the funds. It is very important that you notify your bank of two things:
- To whom your money will be credited (Azusa Pacific University)
- Who the beneficiary is (student name and ID)