Transfer Courses to APU
New Transfer Students
If you are currently applying to APU and would like to transfer course credit from another institution, please review the Transfer Application Requirements and check with your admissions representative in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. You may also want to review our General Education Guidelines and Course-to-Course Articulation to get an idea of how your coursework will transfer to APU.
For students transferring to Azusa Pacific from partnering community colleges, the Associate Degree Transfer Plan option offers a guaranteed pathway for admission into an APU major.
Current Students Transferring Courses
Follow the steps below to see if a class transfers to APU:
- Create an account on Transferology.
- Select “Will My Courses Transfer?” to search for the equivalent course at APU.
- If the course is listed on Transferology, send an official transcript to the Student Services Center.
- If the course is not listed on Transferology, you can also check our Articulation Agreements. If you find the course in an Articulation Agreement, send an official transcript to the Student Services Center.
- If the course is not listed in either of the above options, complete the Transfer Credit and Course Substitution Form to request articulation. For major course requirements, you will need to submit a course syllabus. For general education requirements, you will need to submit an official course description.
- If your Transfer Inquiry is approved, send an official transcript to the Student Services Center.
Note: Students must receive a grade of C- or higher in a course to transfer it to APU.