The following online forms are available for international students to use for any of the issues listed with the respective forms.

Document Request Form

  • I-20 signature for traveling
  • Extension of I-20
  • Replacement of I-20
  • I-20 for new dependents
  • Full-time student letter
  • Letter to Social Security Administration
  • Letter of permission to study part-time at another school
  • Graduation invitation letter
  • Permission to study below full time

Student Information Form

  • Update contact information (email, phone)
  • Update U.S. physical address
  • Update home country address

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Application

  • Apply for pre-completion OPT
  • Apply for post-completion OPT
  • OPT Checklist (PDF)

OPT Reporting Form

  • Update employer name and address

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Application

  • Some programs require their students to have an internship and/or work outside of campus; use this link to apply.
  • Curricular Practical Training (PDF)

Transfer Out Request Form

  • This form is to be filled out when you are planning to transfer out of APU before you finish your program/major.

Transfer In Authorization Form (PDF)

  • This form is to be filled out by the DSO of your previous school and when you are planning to transfer into APU.

Leave of Absence Form

  • This form is to be filled out when you are planning to take a leave of absence from APU and return later.

Email if you have questions or need assistance with any document requests.

Full Menu