- An Azusa Pacific Education in the Inland Empire
34 years in the San Bernardino community
- Personal Support to Reach Your Goals
- Cultivating Educators Who Make a DifferenceView Education Programs
- Effective, Compassionate Health Care
Attend a nationally-ranked School of NursingView Nursing Programs
Azusa Pacific University’s Inland Empire Regional Campus, located in San Bernardino, provides a quality APU education with local convenience.
Featuring bachelor’s completion programs, master’s degrees in nursing, education, psychology, and social work, and teacher credentialing, the regional campus offers programs that are tailored to the needs of adult learners. If you are seeking an Inland Empire university or San Bernardino college with a personal touch, consider the Inland Empire home of APU.
Offered at Inland Empire
Message from the Director
Phone: (909) 888-9977
Phone (alt.): (800) 964-8807
Fax: (909) 888-8739
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please call to verify office hours before visiting.