Homecoming: Celebrating 125 Years
February 23-24, 2024
Students, alumni, parents, faculty, staff, family, friends, and the local community are invited to Azusa Pacific University’s Homecoming 2024.
Join APU’s two-day celebration, marking 125 years of transformation and bringing back fan-favorite events such as The Table, Breakfast with the President, and the Support Local Market. Festivities include APU’s 125th birthday celebration, a student dance, scavenger hunt, the season’s final home basketball games with a Raising Cane’s VIP Lounge for alumni, and so much more! There will also be a special 125th Anniversary Homecoming Broadcast, hosted by Terry Franson and Christian Okoye ’86.
- View full schedule and details of all Homecoming events (website)
- View full schedule and campus maps (PDF)
Register for Homecoming
Collect APU Basketball Player Cards to Enter the Homecoming Raffle
Collect basketball cards featuring the seniors on the team, placed throughout APU’s East and West campuses, and bring the cards to the Homecoming basketball games on Saturday, February 24, to be entered into a raffle to win prizes during both games. Prizes include a speaker and more. You must be present to win. One unique card equals one entry; eight entries maximum.
- Permits will NOT be required during Homecoming, February 23-24.
- Guests may park in APU’s parking lots on both East and West campuses.
- We recommend guests park in Lot A or Lot D on East Campus and Lot F, Lot G, or Lot H on West Campus for easy access to all events taking place on either campuses.