Earn an Entrepreneurship Minor at Azusa Pacific University
Enhance your area of study with a minor that equips you to plan, launch, and lead a new business. You’ll boost your experience with opportunities to join student clubs, participate in competitions, and earn internationally recognized microcredentials. Learn valuable skills sought-after in any field—such as business management, leadership abilities, and innovation.
Program at a Glance
Gain Hands-on Experience
- Expand your résumé with competitions, clubs, certificates, microcredentials, and more.
- Practice leading people and projects.
- Bring coursework to the real-world through applied projects.
- Build expertise in the details of starting your own business.
- Learn valuable skills including ideation and innovation, negotiation, business management.
By the Numbers
Eliana Swenson: I Found My Faith-Community at APU
While studying art, honors humanities, and entrepreneurship, Eliana Swenson ’24 revitalized her faith through a newfound community of steadfast believers.
The entrepreneurship minor prepares students for the intricacies of planning, launching, and leading a new business, with a focus on creativity and innovation, managing and growing a new business, and social media. Coursework covers working in teams, constructing business models, communicating with partners and customers, assessing feasibility while launching a new venture or initiative, and creating a social media campaign
Browse the tabs below—if you have questions, visit the Student Services Center page, and we’ll make sure you get the info you need.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
- Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Azusa Pacific University’s highly ranked School of Business and Management is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Career Outlooks and Outcomes
APU’s School of Business: A Leader in Innovation
APU’s School of Business is constantly innovating to fit the needs of today’s learners, including launching APUx, a program dedicated to filling the needs of working professionals through extended learning experiences.