Business Administration Minor (Bachelor’s Completion)
Earn a Business Administration Minor (Bachelor’s Completion) at Azusa Pacific University
You’ll set yourself apart in the eyes of future employers and build your résumé through real-world work experiences. You’ll be equipped with sought-after leadership and business skills to help you advance your career. Using your college credit, you can pursue a minor in business administration at the same time as one of our degree completion programs.
Program at a Glance
The School of Business and Management cultivates students' skills, faith, and character to become business leaders who inspire change.
Gain Hands-on Experience
- Learn from Fulbright Scholars and world-renowned professors with industry experience.
- Build a strong foundation in strategic management, finance, marketing, accounting, and more.
- Integrate Christianity and business as you discover how to lead positive change in your career.
- Expand your portfolio with Internships or international study.
By the Numbers
Career Outlooks and Outcomes
Manuel Camacho: My Faith Comes First
Manuel Camacho ’23 learned valuable business and networking skills for his entrepreneurial shoe design company, Camacho Customs.
A minor can help students complement their bachelor’s degree and stand out to future employers, helping them expand their employment opportunities as they study an additional area of interest. The versatility of the business administration minor complements any major, giving students the opportunity to demonstrate management expertise in any field and possibly providing an edge in their job search, while also adding knowledge that can be used throughout an individual’s career.
Browse the tabs below—if you have questions, visit the Student Services Center page, and we’ll make sure you get the info you need.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
- Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- The School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), and is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
APU’s School of Business: A Leader in Innovation
The School of Business and Management recently launched APUx, a program dedicated to filling the needs of working professionals through extended learning experiences.