APU News (June 2022)
- June 22, 2022The Los Angeles Times recently featured Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing alumna Cecilia R. Escobedo ‘14, ‘17, ‘21, DNP, in a story about Latina mothers and daughters pursuing higher education degrees together.
- APU Upward Bound Program Receives Five-Year, $1.5 Million Grant to Help Azusa Students Prepare for CollegeJune 13, 2022Azusa Pacific University’s Upward Bound program recently received a grant from the U.S. Department of Education in the amount $297,557 per year for five years, totaling nearly $1.5 million.
- June 9, 2022KABC news recently featured the story of APU graduate Anthony Pallanes ’21 who works for the nonprofit, Children of Fallen Patriots, helping others, who like him, have expereinced the loss of a miltiary parent.
- June 6, 2022APU’s School of Music will host the 2022 Songwriting Academy, a part of the Angeles Worship Initiative (AWI), from August 20-21 on campus for musicians to explore songwriting in a creative, collaborative, and theological approach.
- June 1, 2022Azusa Pacific University was recently ranked as one of the top 12 Western R2 Universities that Produce the Most High-Earning Females.