John Culp, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Department of Philosophy
During his seminary education, John Culp, Ph.D., committed himself to the philosophical pursuit of wisdom through the Wesleyan theological tradition. He specializes and has published in the areas of philosophy of religion and Wesleyan theology. Students and soccer players in Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois helped prepare him to teach philosophy courses to students at APU. His interests include traveling, reading, and sports.
- Ph.D., Claremont Graduate University
- M.A., Butler University
- M.Div., Asbury Theological Seminar
- B.A., Greenville College
- School of Theology
- Department of Philosophy
- History of Philosophy
- Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL 220 – Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 320 – History of Early Modern Philosophy
- PHIL 410 – Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL 496 – Senior Seminar
Monday and Wednesday, 2–4 p.m.