Summer Bridge Program
The Summer Bridge Program is a free 5-week program designed to prepare a select group of first-generation college students for their transition to college.
- Move-In/Orientation: July 17, 2023
- Summer Bridge Courses: July 18-August 16, 2023
- Closing Ceremony: August 17, 2023
Participants live on campus, take courses for college credit, and connect with on-campus resources and internships. Housing, food, and textbooks are included. All participants will receive a $500 award.
Eligible Participant Requirements
All program participants must:
- Identify as first-generation students
- Have been accepted to Azusa Pacific University
- Have paid their enrollment deposit
- Submit a Summer Bridge application
- Live on-campus in the Fall after the Summer Bridge program
The deadline for the 2023 Summer Bridge Program application is April 1, 2023. For more information, email email@example.com.
Note: This information is current for the 2021-22 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.