News Archive (2021)
- May 18, 2021After considerable, prayerful reflection, I have informed the APU Board of Trustees of my intent to retire from the APU Presidency by the end of the Fall 2021 semester.
- May 18, 2021David Poole, chair of the APU Board of Trustees, announced today that President Paul W. Ferguson has advised the Board that he intends to retire as the 17th president of Azusa Pacific University at the end of the Fall 2021 semester.
- March 25, 2021 by Alanna Cajthaml and Corbin HoornbeekAPU is working diligently to create a sustainable financial model that allows leadership to respond to the changing landscape of higher education and the national economy.
- March 11, 2021 by Loren Martin, PhD, and Don Davis, EdDAs part of our Renewal strategic planning process by which we engage in “strengthening our capacity for cultivating Christ-centered scholars and leaders,” APU’s aims to become “a recognized leader in technology and data management.”
- February 25, 2021 by Rukshan Fernando, PhD, and Paola MartinezAPU is proactively responding to our ever-changing environment by transforming practices, process, and, in turn, people who impact the world for Christ.
- February 22, 2021I am pleased to announce that APU intends to return to face-to-face learning in Fall 2021 in alignment with state and county guidelines.
- February 12, 2021 by Laurie Schreiner, PhD, Keith Hall, EdD, and Shino Simons, PhDAs part of APU’s Strategic Plan, our desire to become a Thriving University of Choice signals our commitment to provide the highest levels of academic and personal excellence to meet this generation’s needs.
- January 28, 2021 by Paul W. Ferguson, PhD, DABT, and Andrew Barton, EdDFor more than a century, Azusa Pacific graduates have earned degrees that bear witness to the remarkable heritage and expansion of the institution. APU is poised to equip a new generation of students with an excellent Christ-centered education.