News Archive (2023)
- November 13, 2023 by Nathan FosterAPU’s School of Nursing is making an impact across the world. APU’s first cohort of seven nursing leaders in the Middle East recently finished their program, enabling them to advance effective health care and be a force for positive change.
- APU School of Nursing Receives $1.5 Million Grant with LA County Department of Public Health and Pasadena City CollegeNovember 9, 2023APU's nationally ranked School of Nursing received a $1,498,963 grant from the HRSA. This grant will fund the LA County Simulation Education Training Project, a partnership between APU, LA County, and Pasadena City College.
- October 6, 2023Azusa Pacific University Provost Anita Fitzgerald Henck, PhD, named La Verne, CA resident Renee Pozza, PhD, RN, CNS, FNP-BC, FAASLD, dean of the School of Nursing (SON), effective October 1, 2023.
- August 30, 2023 by Nathan FosterAnthony Chow ’24, a junior nursing major with a minor in philosophical apologetics, served on a Global Engagement trip this summer in Guatemala. He and his team of 11 APU students visited Guatemala in May and served in a variety of ways.
- July 12, 2023 by Nathan FosterAPU recently announced a $2 million investment to purchase equipment which will enable faculty and students to conduct cutting edge research, further bolstering APU's status as the only CCCU institution to receive the Carnegie R2 designation.
- May 9, 2023 by Nathan FosterIn our Student Spotlight series, we share the stories of amazing APU students who are being equipped to become difference makers in their respective fields. Avery Burn '24 is a nursing student who wants to share God's love through caring for others.
- April 24, 2023 by Morgan T. RogersAzusa Pacific University offers a range of nursing degree pathways so you can personalize your education to fit your career goals.
- March 13, 2023 by Ashley EnerizLearn how you can benefit patients and communities by pursuing a career in healthcare management.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.