Undergraduate Housing

Undergraduate Students

International undergraduate freshmen and sophomores are required to live on campus. Campus housing is available for other international undergraduate students, including undergraduate ALCI students, as space permits. Campus housing includes university-owned residence halls and apartments. See all of APU's housing areas.

In years when new student enrollment exceeds the number of campus housing spaces available at double occupancy, tripling will be required for incoming students. Though male and female students sometimes share the same residence hall, they are separated onto different floors.

For students who plan to live on campus please obtain and complete a Request for Campus Housing Assignment form from your admission counselor.

Financial Aid

Full Menu