News Archive (2022)
- October 3, 2022
- September 8, 2022
- August 29, 2022 by Anita Fitzgerald Henck, PhDWhen Katie Russell became superintendent of the Panama-Buena Vista Union School District in the greater Bakersfield area in 2020, she was the first woman and first African American to be senior leader of the district.
- June 3, 2022 by Abigail ReedEsther Ruiz ’22 will attend graduate school at Stanford in the fall. Her APU journey deepened her faith as she relied on God's provision during times of great struggle and celebrated His faithfulness with answered prayers.
- June 2, 2022
- May 23, 2022 by Peter CooleyTessie Scavone found hope in God in the midst of the global COVID-19 pandemic, revitalizing her personal faith.
- April 5, 2022
- April 5, 2022
- February 14, 2022 by Ana FelceDiscover insights from APU faculty and alumni about how to lead K-12 school communities while navigating the challenges of uncertain times.
- February 9, 2022 by Stephanie ThurrottAdult students can use these five life strategies to earn a degree while working full time and fit classwork in around their other commitments.
- February 8, 2022
- January 6, 2022
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.
Invitation to Comment
In advance of the School of Education’s next reaccreditation cycle, the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) is inviting third-party comments to the evaluation team. Learn more about submitting your valuable feedback to CAEP.