News Archive (2023)
- September 7, 2023 by Nathan FosterEmily Guerrero ’24, a senior journalism major, served on a Global Engagement trip this summer in Romania. She and her team of four Azusa Pacific University students traveled to the capitol of Bucharest for nine days in May.
- June 13, 2023 by Megan Wilhelm '23Just three years after graduating from APU, Ruby McAuliffe '20 is fulfilling her dream of working as an editor at a top women's fashion and beauty magazine: InStyle.
- June 1, 2023 by Nathan FosterThe College of the Arts hosted the 2023 Industry Spotlight at the legendary Warner Bros. studios, giving students in cinematic arts, animation, screenwriting, theater, games, art, design, music, and journalism an opportunity to showcase their work.
- May 26, 2023 by Megan Wilhelm '23Cheyenne Jimenez ’20 planned on going into a career in journalism, but when an opportunity came up to purchase a local boutique, she took a leap of faith and bought it. Since then her business and life have thrived.
- February 7, 2023 by Nathan Foster '20Natasha Zimmerman '24 shares her experience about studying away at Oxford. “Oxford’s programs are so different from the way we learn in the U.S., but it broadened my horizons and helped me grow immensely in my writing and research skills.”
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.