Earn a Mathematics Minor at Azusa Pacific University
You’ll experience learning in a supportive faith-based community integrating your personal faith and values with your technical skills in math to help you make a difference in the world. You’ll stand out to employers with a minor that develops highly sought-after quantitative and analytical thinking skills—valued in a broad range of career and life pursuits.
Program at a Glance
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers diverse well-rounded degree programs to prepare critical thinkers to make a difference in the world for Christ.
Early Action (Freshmen Only)
- November 15
- March 1 priority application deadline
- June 1 final deadline
- August 1 final transfer deadline
- Azusa (Main Campus)
Gain Hands-on Experience
- Design and carry out original research projects with faculty-mentors.
- Learn from faculty committed to living out their faith through teaching.
- Build a solid foundation in calculus, algebra, geometry, statistics, and more.
- Use mathematical reasoning to make wise decisions regarding complex phenomena.
- Land internships with well-known organizations.
By the Numbers
Students interested in the mathematics minor may also wish to consider the statistics minor or the data science minor—students are permitted to earn one of these in addition to the mathematics minor.
Browse the tabs below—if you have questions, visit the Student Services Center page, and we’ll make sure you get the info you need.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Career Outlooks and Outcomes
$200,000 NSF Grant Supports Students STEM Identity through Learning Assistant Program
APU recently received a $200,000 grant from the National Science Foundation to study the effectiveness of learning assistants in the classroom and the experience of historically underrepresented students in STEM.