Careers for Finance Majors
- Banking Credit Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Money Manager
- Financial Planner/Consultant
- Insurance Underwriter
- Corporate Chief Financial Officer
- Risk Manager
- Government Auditor
- Finance Writer/Editor
The typical starting salary of a finance major is $40,442. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $82,305.
Job Titles of People with Finance Degrees
- Client Services Liaison, FinArc
- Analyst, ModerGraham.com
- CPA, Ernst & Young
- Management Consultant, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer, Analyst, GARP Research & Securities Co.
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.
- Salary information is provided for general reference only. APU does not guarantee the accuracy of the figures listed, and cannot predict or promise a specific salary for any graduate. For the most current salary estimates, please visit payscale.com. ↵