Student Resources

All traditional undergraduate students (including transfer, ALCI, and international undergraduates) are expected to live in campus housing, such as an on-campus residence hall or apartment complex. For more information about campus housing, visit the Office of Residence Life website.

For all other students seeking rooms/apartments for rent, the Office of Asset Management facilitates the search by providing noncampus housing options and maintaining up-to-date lists of local rooms and properties for rent. This free service provides detailed information about potential housing opportunities, including current rental rates as well as contact numbers.

Full Menu