- August 31, 2022 by Nathan FosterMelissa (Dowdy) Moore '11 dreamed of being on the radio as a child. Although the route that took her there was indirect, she is now living her dream as the host of the "Faith Hope Love" show on Spirit Radio in Visalia.
- August 25, 2022APU will honor the legacy of Coach Jim Milhon with a football alumni reunion from Sept. 30 - Oct. 1, 2022. An APU football legend, Milhon served as the head coach from 1978-95, leading the Cougars to an 81-69-3 record.
- August 18, 2022 by Nathan FosterRandall Trice '19, '20, started a nonprofit called Shoes4Grades in 2020 as part of his MSW coursework at APU. His organization donates shoes to children in foster care, encouraging them to succeed academically and develop a love of learning.
- June 9, 2022KABC news recently featured the story of APU graduate Anthony Pallanes ’21 who works for the nonprofit, Children of Fallen Patriots, helping others, who like him, have experienced the loss of a military parent.
- June 1, 2022Azusa Pacific University was recently ranked as one of the top 12 Western R2 Universities that Produce the Most High-Earning Females.
- March 1, 2022Adam J. Morris, PhD, a nationally recognized and accomplished senior administrator and lifelong advocate for Christian higher education, will become the 18th president of Azusa Pacific University on July 1, 2022.
- February 8, 2022Matt Orzech '18 will be the first Azusa Pacific alumnus to play in a Super Bowl when the Rams face the Cincinnati Bengals at SoFi Stadium.
- February 3, 2022 by Nathan FosterTrenten Merrill ’15 went to the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games on a mission.
- January 28, 2022 by Peter CooleyThe satisfying feeling of unwrapping the perfect Christmas present or opening an anticipated school acceptance letter—APU alum Erick Quintanilla, had that same magical feeling the first time he opened a saxophone case in his 7th-grade band class.