News Archive (2022)
- August 3, 2022 by Ashley EnerizAt APU, first-generation students can connect before classes start. Learn more about this opportunity as well as other tips for the first day of college.
- August 1, 2022 by Ben KissamFor some, it’s intimidating. But fortunately, learning how to ask for advice from a professor isn’t as scary as it seems. Here are some tips for students.
- July 27, 2022 by Ashley EnerizIt’s time for your college student to return to school after taking a gap year. Getting back into the academic flow requires extra planning for success.
- July 20, 2022 by Ben KissamHere are four parent strategies to help your first-generation college student successfully navigate their college journey.
- February 9, 2022 by Stephanie ThurrottAdult students can use these five life strategies to earn a degree while working full time and fit classwork in around their other commitments.